Chloe Trujillo, the wife of New Zealand-born Metallica bassist Robert Trujillo, is an artist by profession.
Robert Trujillo was born on October 23, 1964. He is an American musician who became the bassist of the crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies from 1989 to 1995.
His birthplace is Santa Monia, California. He grew up in Culver City, California. Robert’s Father was a teacher by profession. Trujillo began growing interest in music from a very early age. His mother was also a huge fan of soul music and loved musicians like Marvin Gaye, James Brown, and Sly.
Trujillo was also a member of Ozzy Osbourne’s band for several years, starting in the late 1990s. He has co-written several songs on the down-to-earth album.
The star joined Metallica on February 2003. Similarly, he produced a documentary about jazz bassist Jaco Pastorius titled Jaco, directed by Stephen Kijak. He is a finger-style player. However, he sometimes plays with a pick.
The bassist uses slap bass technique, mostly seen in his work with Suicidal Tendencies and Infectious Grooves. He uses his code for writing down bass arrangements.
Trendingpal.com has covered a story about John Hensz, a celebrity spouse. In this article, let us know more about Chloe Trujillo.
Details about Chloe Trujillo
|Age||49 years old|
|Birth Place||France, Paris|
|Net worth||$1.5 million|
Chloe Trujillo, Robert Trujillo’s Wife
Chloe Trujillo, the spouse of Robert Trujillo, has been involved with art and music from her early childhood.
She was born in Paris, France, and has immersed herself in the art for a very long time. She has been enhancing her career as a solo artist. She has collaborated with Mark Dalbeth to release the official video of the song called Mana.
She met with Mark in 2021 during the Global Green charity event in Los Angeles. Later, she connected with him online and suggested the idea of working together.
The track named Lightning Strikes Twice proved to be outstanding. She continues the collab under the banner of Chloe Trujillo and Rav Medic.
At the same time, she was also part of the highly famous and prominent Australian Rock Art Bellusira. Similarly, she has also created a pyrography design of the Aztec Calendar on one of his basses.
Chloe is usually interested in punk and metal sounds. She has been improving herself, performing, and practicing. At the same time, she has also been doing fashion designing throughout the years. Metallica fans love what she has been doing and expect more from her.
Besides singing, Chloe is also interested in painting. You can usually find her with paint brushes when she has nothing to do. She posts her paintings on her social media platforms.
5 Facts about Chloe Trujillo
- Chloe Trujillo is 49 years old. The wife of the famous musician Robert Trujillo is an artist by profession and has interests in music, painting, and fashion design.
- Trujillo is available on Instagram under the username @chloetrujillo. She has 89.1K followers on the platform and 6,478 posts altogether.
- She shares two children, a son and a daughter, with her husband, Robert. Her daughter is named Lullah Trujillo, and she is also an emerging artist.
- Chloe also owns a YouTube channel named Chloe Trujillo with 949 subscribers. She joined the platform on 2014 February 11.
- Her work has been acclaimed in Paris, Los Angeles, New York, London, Milan, and Berlin. At the same time, she is recognized by Vogue Italia, New York Times, Vanity Fair, and Rolling Stone.