Dana Denise Mitchell, the mother of Colton Lee Haynes and his two siblings, was a cool best friend to them.
Dana gave birth to the actor and model Colton on July 13, 1988, in Wichita, Kansas. The actor has five siblings in total. He began his career as a model at fifteen in New York City. He shared a beautiful relationship with his mom and regarded her as his best friend. He has great popularity like American actor Sean Kleier.
Colton is popularly known for his role as Jackson Whittemore in the MTV supernatural drama series Teen Wolf. Moreover, he is admired for starring in the CW superhero Television series Arrow as Roy Harper.
His parents were divorced, and his Father married seven times. He was engaged to celebrity florist Jeff Leatham on March 11, 2017. The couple was officially married in October of the same year. However, they separated in August 2019.
Hayne’s mother, Dana, has been with him throughout his career as an actor. His first credited feature film is San Andreas which was released in 2017.
The actor has been vocal about his experience of dealing with anxiety issues all his life. At the same time, he has also shared about his addiction to alcohol. Despite all the challenges and difficult circumstances, he has been active in his career since the year 2007.
Details about Dana Denise Mitchell
|Full name||Dana Denise Mitchell|
|Birth date||1953, August 4|
|Birth place||Hemet, California|
|Parents||John Crawford and Lola Mae Roquemore|
|Spouse||William Clayton Haynes|
Who Is Dana Denise Mitchell? Colton Haynes’ Mother Was His Best Friend
Dana Denise Mitchell was an American woman born and raised on a farm in Texas. She was married to William Clayton and is best known as the mom of Colton Haynes.
Colton Haynes was very close to his mother, Dana Denise Mitchell. Dana was born on 4th August 1953 in California, United States of America. Her father was John Crawford, and her mother was called Lola Mae Roquemore.
She was married to William Clayton, Mitchell’s relationship with her husband was not too good. She shared three sons with William and two daughters with another man. The biological Father of her two daughters has not been disclosed yet. Similarly, she also had a half-daughter named Julie Haynes. She lost her in the summer of 2021.
Mitchell’s younger son Clinton Tayor Haynes is also an amateur actor. However, he did not choose to be in the same profession, unlike his brother Colton.
She was usually seen spending good times with her son Colton. From attending different events with the actor to being his dance partner, she played a cool momma and best friend to her child.
Quick facts about Colton Haynes’ Mother
- Dana Denise Mitchell was the mother to popular American Actor and Model Colton Hayne.
- Mitchell was born in the year 1953 and passed away as a result of kidney, and liver failure in 2018 when she was sixty-five years old.
- She was married to William Clayton Haynes, however, separated from him later.
- Her hometown is Hemet, Riverside, California, United States of America.
- Mitchell graduated from Monrovia High School.
- She had developed advanced cirrhosis of the liver and without a new liver, her condition was declared terminal.
- She was a very cheerful person and during her hospitalization, all she said was, “the best thing to do in these situations is to laugh.”