Julie Reiner is a mixologist, club owner, and author from the United States. Julie has recently been in the spotlight following her appearance as a judge on Netflix’s latest reality show “Drink Masters.”
For those who are unfamiliar with Drink Masters, it is a reality TV show competition that premiered on Netflix on October 28, 2022. In a series of high-stakes cocktail challenges, twelve innovative mixologists from around the world infuse, stir, and blend.
The show’s winner receives a life-changing prize of $100k and the title of The Ultimate Drink Master. There will be several exciting twists and eliminations each week to keep the show interesting.
Julie Reiner is a judge alongside Frankie Solarik, and Tone Bell hosts the show. The judges will evaluate the contestants primarily based on how well their elixir hits their palate and how it is presented.
Julie is a well-known bar owner in New York, having founded the Flatiron Lounge, Lani Kai, and the Clover Club. Reiner’s drink recipes have appeared in prestigious publications like The Wall Street Journal, Playboy, Esquire, GQ, and Time Out London.
Before knowing about Julie Reiner’s personal and professional life, learn about her through her trivia.
Quick Facts About Julie Reiner
|Age||48 years old|
|Profession||Mixologist, club owner and author|
|Date of Birth||1974|
|Birth Location||Oahu, Hawaii|
Who Is Julie Reiner?
Julie Reiner, 48, is a mixologist, author, and consultant who is one of New York’s most influential bar owners and has been improving the city’s bar scene for more than 25 years.
The self-described whiskey girl is renowned for rediscovering numerous classic cocktails and giving them a unique spin. She is credited with revolutionizing the New York cocktail scene and inspiring a new generation of mixologists and bartenders.
Julie worked at a variety of jobs before landing a job as a cocktail waitress at the Parc 55 San Francisco hotel. She later began working at AsiaSF, an Asian drag bar.
Julie’s drinks rose to prominence while she was working as a bartender at C3 bar. Reiner decided to open her club after the C3 bar, which resulted in the 2003 opening of Flatiron Lounge. The establishment was New York’s first high-volume craft cocktail bar.
Her abilities appear to extend beyond bars and into a variety of other fields. She has appeared in several television shows, including ‘Hey Bartender,’ ‘Iron Chef America: The Series,’ and ‘Best Bars in America.’
Besides, Julie is also a judge in the latest reality series that offers several talented mixologists from the field of bartending and mixology a chance to compete for the title of the Ultimate Drink Master and $100,000.
Facts You Want To Know About Julie Reiner
- Julie Reiner was born around 1974, making her age 48 years old. She was born to her parents in Oahu, Hawaii, United States.
- Julie married Susan Fedroff in 2002, and they have one daughter whose name has not been revealed.
- Reiner has an estimated net worth of around $4 million which she has earned as a bar owner and mixologist.
- She was named the Wine Enthusiast 2014 Mixologist of the Year and was a 2011 James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Wine and Spirits Professional semifinalist.
- She is of American nationality and is originally from Hawaii native.
- Julie attended Florida State University and majored in general communications.
- Julie is also the driving force behind Mixtress Consulting, a company that offers bar staff and consulting training.
- She is also an author who has published three books: Social Hour Cocktails, Clover Club, and Leyenda Milady.
- Julie Reiner is quite active on Instagram with the username @mixtressnyc. She has more than 19.1k followers and has uploaded 1388 posts.