Leah Croucher’s boyfriend, Adnan Choudhry, is a married man known for his affair with Leah.
A British teenager, Leah, was reported missing on 15 February 2019 from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. After her disappearance was reported to the police, her brother Haydon Croucher accused Adan of making threats to him. Haydon described Adan as Leah’s ex-boyfriend, who was older than Leah and was married.
Adnan Choudhry was believed to be 27 years old married man Living in Buckinghamshire. Leah’s half-brother Haydon accused Adnan of grooming and mistreating his sister. However, the court said there was no basis for being suspicious of Adnan, as the investigative team found no leads on him.
Quick Facts On Adnan Choudhry
|Age||30 years old|
|Known For||Involvement in the disappearance of Leah Croucher|
|Hometown||Knowles Hill, Milton Keynes|
Adnan Choudhry and Leah’s Brother Hayden Croucher Relationship And Threats
Leah’s brother Hayden Croucher was accused of sending threats and abusing Adnan Choudhry. The court told Haydo not to send a threat to Adnan as there was no basis for claiming that Adnan was involved in the disappearance of Leah Croucher.
Adnan Choudhry, aged 30, is known to be the boyfriend of Leah Croucher. Leah and Adnan were in a relationship, as the initial investigation by the police found it.
Likewise, Haydon wrote on online media that Adnan was involved in mistreating his sister and grooming her. During the investigation, he was sent off by the judge, saying not to threaten Adnan. Aylesbury Crown Court requested Haydon to let the police do the job and help in the investigation.
Moreover, Haydon Croucher posted a picture on social media saying he would attack Adnan Choudhry, Leah’s ex-boyfriend, reported Daily Mail.
Leah Croucher’s parents, John Croucher and Claire Croucher (middle), and Leah (L), seen on a CCTV footage ( Source : dailymail )
Facts To Know About Adnan Choudhry
- Adnan Choudhry, aged 30, is a married man known after the disappearance of Leah Croucher. He was living in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, when police investigated the disappearance of Leah.
- Leah Croucher’s human remains were found three years after her disappearance in 2019. Missing Leah Croucher was found in the home she once lived in as a child.
- Haydon Croucher, who accused and threatened Adnan Choudhry, was found hanged by his sister and mother and passed away at the hospital on 16 November 2019.
- The police investigated Adnan but found no lead against him. However, the time to time, he helped the investigation team while searching for Leah Crouchers.
- Police searched for more than 4,000 houses during the investigation was on and but found no lead on Leah Crouchers. She was on the way to work in Milton Keynes, Bucks, in February 2019.
- Adnan Choudhry fully supported the police in finding Leah. However, his Muslim background and ethnicity made him suspect in the eyes of the Leah family.
- Leah Crouchers was born on 14 August 1999 in Milton Keynes. She was 19 years old at the time of her disappearance. She was 5 feet 2 inches tall, of slim build, and with shoulder-length brown hair in the appeal sign attached to the tree near the property, where her body remains were found.
- Leah’s remains were found along with her rucksack and personal belongings. Neighbours recall her walking every day to work from the street.
- The judge warned Haydon Croucher to stop threatening Adnan Choudhry he believes groomed her.
- Adnan Choudhry was found not guilty regarding his involvement in the disappearance of Leah. However, the investigation is still on as her body remains were found after three years of Leah’s vanishing.