Singer August James, aged 21, was born in Chatsworth, California, and is into music since her childhood.
The voice contestant August James could not make it through the blind auditions despite rocking Heart of Glass, initially sung by Blondie, but James went with Miley Cyrus’s version of the song.
While she started strong, her voice went wobbly soon, and she could not impress coaches. As a result, none of the four coaches turned their chairs. Gwen and Camila are not to blame, as they already had their teams full.
If August had advanced through the auditions, she would compete with other contestants in the singing reality show, including Parijita Bastola, Morgan Myles, Orlando Mendez, Andrew Igbokidi, and Kevin Hawkins.
The Voice contestant August James is not to be confused with ‘Far From Home’ and ‘Obsessed’ singer August James. The two are completely different people with the former one being a female singer from California and the latter one being a male singer from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Quick Facts About August James
|Age||21 Years Old|
|Date of Birth||2001|
|Birth Place||Chatsworth, California|
What Is August James Age?
August James was born in 2001 in Chatsworth, California and her age is 21 years old.
James started practicing vocals and instruments at the age of just 15 years old and was very rebellious since her early childhood.
While her family is filled with professionals, not in music, she decided to change that and immersed herself in tunes of guitars and vocals in her teenage. However, it appears she could not give her best during her audition this year for The Voice as she did not manage to turn the chairs despite her years of practice.
In pursuit of her dreams, the singer dropped out of community college and has been trying her best to make a name for herself.
August James did not turn any of the four coaches with her performance in The Voice. (Picture from Left: Blake Shelton, Camila Cabello, Gwen Stefani and John Legend), ( Source : goldderby )
Here Are Some Facts About Her You Probably Do Not Know
- August James is 21 years old singer born in Chatsworth, California in 2001. Her full birthday is not available just yet.
- Her father is a lawyer and her mother is a pharmacist, but both of their names have not come to the surface yet.
- She also has a brother in her family who works as an engineer, August is the only one immersed in music in her family.
- The singer does not have any public social media accounts, she is not found on Facebook or Instagram.
- August started taking voice and instrument lessons at the age of 15 years old and later dropped out of community college to pursue her career.
- She did not make it through the Blind Auditions of The Voice Season 22 despite rocking Blondie’s Heart Of Glass, she might not have made an appropriate song choice for her auditions.
- James primarily sings rock genre but she might not have released any originals yet as there is no information available on the web.
What Is August James Age?
Who Is August James?
Which Song Did She Sing?
Does August James Has Instagram Account?