Joana Natalie Baravilal is the wife of actor Waleed Zuaiter, and they have been married for over two decades.
Waleed Zuaiter has acted in several films and television series. He began his acting career by performing in on-stage productions in California, Washington, D.C, California, and Berkeley.
He has performed alongside Kevin Kline and Meryl Streep in “Mother Courage”. He starred in multiple television series and movies, including “Omar,” “London Has Fallen,” “Billionaire Boys Club,” “Homeland,” “The Good Wife,” “The Spy,” and many more.
Waleed is the new cast for season 2 of the British television series “Gangs of London.” He portrays the role of Koba, a new enforcer from the Middle East. The series is about the London criminal underworld and its power struggles. The plot focuses on international gangs and the Wallace family.
Quick Facts of Waleed Zuaiter
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1971|
|Father||Farouq Ahmad Zuaiter|
|Wife||Joana Natalie Baravilala|
|Children||Laith Zuaiter, Nour Zuaiter|
|Net worth||$1.5 million|
Who Is Waleed Zuaiter Wife Joana Natalie Baravilala?
Oscar-nominated actor Waleed Zuaiter and his wife, Joana Natalie Baravilala, got married in 1991.
Joana Natalie Baravilala is a producing partner and co-founder of FlipNarrative with her husband and actor and writer Khurram Mozaffar. She is also unofficially her husband Waleed’s assistant.
Joana is around 50 years old and has been married to Zuaiter for over two decades. They have two children together. Baravilala and Zuaiter met when they were kids they know each other since third grade and they were in a relationship since high school as reported by Guardian.
During the interview, Joana mentioned that she traveled between the US and the Middle East during elementary school like her husband, Waleed. She and her partner started their on-and-off relationship, which resulted in marriage.
10 Facts To Know About Actor Waleed Zuaiter
- Waleed Zuaiter is 51 years old and he celebrates his birthday on January 19 with his close friends and family.
- Zuaiter has earned an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million, Allfamousbirthday reports. He has collected his money from his acting career and as the co-founder of FilpNarrative, a TV and film development company.
- He was born to his father Farouq, Ahmad Zuaiter, a Palestinian businessman, and his mother, whose identity is not revealed. He grew up with his two older brothers in Kuwait.
- He is the father of two children, Laith Zuaiter and Nour Zuaiter. His kids work in the same industry. His daughter Nour is an actress, and his son Laith is a writer, actor, and director.
- He acted and produced in the film “Omar” which was nominated for an Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film.
- Zuaiter graduated from George Washington University with a degree in philosophy and theater.
- He is a member of the Arab-American theater collective NIBRAS and a producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival.
- He was nominated for BAFTA Awards for his role in the film “Baghdad Central.”
- He has acted in several on-stage performances, such as “Betrayed,” “The American Pilot,” “Homebody/Kabul,” and many more.
- Waleed is also active on his social media and he has 4,362 followers on Instagram and 1,398 on Twitter.