Emily Brinks is an American actress and model popularly known for her appearance in Halloween Ends, Panhandle, and Novel Love.
Actress Emily Brinks was born on 1992 June 1, in Aspen, Colorado, United States. However, she was raised in Mexico. Brinks attended Aspen High School and earned a B.F.A. in Performing Arts from Savannah College of Art and Design. Moreover, she has also got a two-year IB theatre degree.
Brinks began her first acting in a short film in 2020. As for now, she has already made appearances in nearly a dozen movies. At the same time, she has also worked with accomplished directors, including Emmy Award winners Mark Mylod and Colin Bucksey.
She has played a lead role in the movie Haloween Ends. Her work in the movie was widely appreciated in the industry.
The actress is also interested in music. She played the lead guitar and electric bass in the Cabo School of Rock when she was eleven and twelve.
Previously, Trendingpal has covered the story of another Halloween Ends cast Andi Matichak. In this article, let us know more about Emily Brinks.
Quick Info About Emily Brinks
|Full name||Emily Brinks|
|Birth Date||June 1, 1992|
|Birth Place||Aspen, United States|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net worth||$500,000 – $1M|
Emily Brinks on Halloween Ends
Emily Brinks is the actress featured in the movie Halloween Ends. The film is an American horror thriller directed by the famous David Gordon Green.
The movie stars other artists like Jamie Lee Curtis, Will Patton, Kyle Richards, Andi Matichak, and Omar Dorsey. It is a film based on characters created by John Carpenter and Debra Hill.
It is, in fact, a sequel to 2021’s Halloween Kills and the thirteenth installment of the Halloween Film Franchise. Its releasing on October 14, 2022.
Regarding her association with the movie, the actress said she is proud to be added to the Halloween Legacy. Moreover, she added that it was a wholesome experience to see Curtis and her dedication to her craft.
She loved being on the set and believed it was the most valuable thing she could ever have. She feels gratefu l to the Savannah Film Community for providing her with such a fantastic opportunity.
Emily shared that the two months of the shoot, including the night shifts, were more accessible because the team pushed her forward every time. She added that they had fans coming to the sets wanting a glimpse of anything they could, which was fascinating. She feels lucky to have new franchise followers reaching out to her all over social media.
10 Facts About Emily Brinks
- Emily Brinks was born on 1992 June 1, in Aspen, Colorado, United States of America. As of 2022, the actress is 30 years old.
- The actress was raised in Mexico despite being born in the United States. She studied at Aspen High School during her initial days and got a BFA in Performing Arts from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Brinks is also a model by profession. Her height is 5’8,” and she weighs 56 kg. She is starred in various movies and Tv series like Panhandle, Novel Love, and Halloween Ends.
- Emily has an estimated net worth of $500K-1 M, according to litecelebrities.com. Most of her earnings are accumulated from her acting and modeling career.
- She is active on Instagram under the username @e.milyb.rinks. She has got 1,012 followers and 117 posts in her profile. She also joined Twitter in 2014 under the username @emilybrinks_
- Emily plays a lead role in the film Halloween Ends, which will be released on October 14, 2022.
- Emily’s marital status is unmarried. Similarly, she has not yet disclosed about her partner or boyfriend. We can see no signs of her dating anyone if we scrutinize her social media profile. At the same time, she has also not disclosed any information regarding her parents.
- She has her own website, emilybrinks.com, where she shares her recent film projects and interviews with different print media.
- Besides films, Emily has also made music. At ages eleven and twelve, she became lead guitar and electric bass player and performed gigs around the city every weekend.
- The actress has also participated in several theatre productions with Theatre Aspen and The Aspen School District, working with Julliard Grads and Broadway Choreographers.